Monday, September 8, 2008

3 Smokefree Weeks
























Well it's been three weeks and with the advice of most of the "quit smoking" I've read, I plan to reward myself each month. No plans for this month but on the 16th of October, I have already bought my reward, Neil Young tickets. You can hear some of Neils new stuff and see clips of a new Neil young video at his home site, Neil's Garage. Not the best made website in my opinion but still worth checking out.
Otherwise this weekend was pretty uneventful. Had friends visiting from up north, watched the Bombers loose to rival Saskatchewan, and saw Spain's Rafa Nadal get eliminated from the US Open by the Scottish player, Andy Murray. So tonight it will be Swiss tennis phenom, Roger Federer.

2 comments:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Glad to hear that things are going well for you! Stay strong...

Doug said...

Thanks A.