Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Important Post

More important than finishing the second season of Flight of The Conchords?

Yep.

I know I already posted today but after going through my list of favorite blogs, my posts seem a little immature and pointless. So if there is anyone who actually looks at this blog, here is a post that I stole from Rob Peters blog.

Follow this link to The Story of Stuff website, a website that illustrates the importance of being conservative in our collection of needless rubbish and creation of waste. One issue covered is societies perceived need for bottled water.

I hope Rob (of Circle Design Incorporated) doesn't mind me ganking his post for my own blog, but I believe he will agree that getting this message out, is what is important.

4 comments:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

I'm sure that Rob won't mind. Glad to see you posting... ;)

I need to find some time to finish writing my dozen+ draft posts...

Doug said...

It comforts me to know that someone is checking this blog out.

Thanks A.

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

You might want to consider installing Google Analytics on your blog if you haven't already done so.

You may be pleasantly surprised at the number of visitors that you have. In my experience, many people visit, but few leave comments. ;)

Keep posting Doug. Cheers!

Jennifer at Lymph Balance said...

It's true!! I'm visiting but not leaving any comments......