Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Treats and Mexican Weddings

IMG_6249
This past weekend I took some more pictures of some of the Crusty Bun's Easter treats. Once again, I was fortunate enough to get some advanced sampling during the shoot. My personal favorite were the delicious Nougat Cookies in the shape of a bunny's face, pictured below.

IMG_6269
As mentioned in a previous post, Rae and I just returned from her sister's Mexican wedding. She didn't marry a Mexican, the wedding was just held in Mexico. I have been working the photos and found that this semi-sepia effect gives it a real nice feel but please comment and let me know what you think. Congrats again to Marni and Nathan.

IMG_5735
There are many more Mexico and wedding photos to come. I still working through the Gigabytes of images I took, so it make take a little more time. I will keep everyone posted.

Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! My congrats to the newlyweds! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos.

Re: Sepia effect, it does feel nice... though it makes me wonder what the original photos look like in comparison. ;)

Cheers!