Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 Months and Counting

I celebrated 3 months smoke free this past weekend by attending the Guardian Dojo Challange . There I took about 2000 photos and some video with the help of Rae and my brother. I have two friends from college who are members of the Guardian Dojo who performed very well in thier fights. I have the upmost respect for anyone who competes in these tournaments. In sadder news, Debby the Polar Bear was euthanized today. Debby was the oldest polar bear on record. Video of Debby can be seen on youtube here.

1 comment:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Congrats on the 90+ days of Freedom!

Once again, a huge thanks to you, Rae and Jeff for coming out to the tournament and shooting 2000 pics!!! WOW! I can't wait to see the pics and vids...

Let's get together soon! Cheers!